Located in Marietta, Georgia, we are a water damage and restoration company. We help you deal with structure, content, or even rebuilding. Our professionals are experienced, well-trained, detail-oriented, and empathetic. They will get you back to a healthy and safe environment. Basically, we are a one-stop solution for all your water damage and disaster emergency needs.
There is more. We work with your insurance company so you can spend that time taking care of your family. We at Water Damage Sumo also offer “Low Price Guarantee”.
Call us to save money today!
We are a disaster emergency water damage company located in Atlanta, GA.
Whether your Marietta home or business has undergone water damage or any other disaster damage, Water Damage Marietta Pros is here to help you. From pipe burst to flood water damage, our professionals are trained and certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) and will help you in emergency situations.
If your business or home has suffered a disaster, we will help you restore your property “like it never happened”.
We are special because:
- Positive BBB rating with a great deal of water damage clients
- We work with your insurance provider
- On our way to your home within the hour
- Call us! We’re here 24/7 for all your emergency needs.
- Talk to a live person at all times about your water damage issue
- We understand – financing available
- Licensed and insured in the city and state of Marietta, GA
Areas Served In Marietta, Georgia & Surrounding Areas:
Our emergency water services are not restricted only up to Marietta, but also the surrounding areas.
Water Damage Marietta Services Offered
Water Damage Marietta Pros offers emergency services to help you with the damage restoration. You can call on our 24/7 emergency contact number. Our Marietta water damage professionals will come and assess the damage and kick-start the process of rebuilding your place within an hour.
Our services include:
Water Damage Restoration
Water damage can be caused by various reasons (discussed below). In certain cases, water may not just cause a trivial nuisance but may severely damage your property.
In such cases, emergency Marietta water damage restoration services, like ours, can come in handy. With a low-cost guarantee, we also work with your insurance company.
Enjoy An Easy Claims Procedure!
Water damage can be because of:
- Pipe Leak
- Pipe burst
- Roof and window leaks
- Toilet overflow
- Flood cleanup
- Sewage backup
How We Help With Water Damage Marietta Restoration
- The first step is to ensure the safety of the people in a building. Here we inspect the foundation of the building and parts, such as the roof, to assess if they have become weaker.
- Next comes locating the source of the water leak and preventing its flow. This is the main remedial step as if this is not undertaken, the rest of the steps are insignificant.
- Now, after assessing the water damage, we contact your insurance provider and inform them of the same.
- After this, a team of 24/7 emergency, experienced water damage restoration professionals will assess the exact situation. They will then develop a contingency plan that is tailor made based on your specific needs.
- The next step is removing all the water in your house or building. This will halt the progression of weakening caused by water. Moreover, the actual water damage can be evaluated only after the water is removed.
- As stagnant water can trigger infections, we follow the disinfection protocol to prevent it.
- This followed by removing the traces of water with drying equipment.
We also keep a close look to prevent the possibility of water damage and carry out a mold test. Once we are sure of all this, we start the damage restoration of your property.
Marietta, GA Fire Damage
Being trapped in a fire and seeing your property destroyed may be disturbing at many levels. Moreover, the damage is not only limited to areas covered by the flames. It also spreads further because of the smoke from the fire.
The process of extinguishing the fire with water may also result in water damage. Being stressed and apprehensive is such a situation, especially due to the high cost, is understandable.
So, we take the driver’s seat in managing the problem for you. We will assess the situation, work with your insurance company, and aid in rebuilding your property with our fire damage restoration plans.
How We Help with Fire Damage Restoration
Here is a brief view of what we do:
- The first step is to confirm that the fire is completely put off. Once this is done the permission to visit the site is obtained.
- We will inform your insurance company and communicate our assessment. After this, their assessors will come to inspect the damage caused. Once we get approval from your insurance company, we will kick start the process.
- All the damaged parts and broken windows will be secured.
- We will also secure all your contents. We pack up the personal property (with accurate documentation and numbering) to prevent them from further damage.
- The next step is assessing water damage. Once it is done, we will tackle with drying equipment.
- Now, we will inspect air ducts and replace them if required. We also carry out disposal of all your things damaged by fire.
- Lastly, odor and smoke removal products will be used to clean the affected place.
Marietta Georgia Mold Removal
Mold removal can be difficult and thus be best left to professionals who have been dealing with this for years. You may think that dealing with it on your own can be pocket friendly. But we provide all our Marietta, GA customers with a “Low-Cost guarantee”.
Call us to save money today!
Dealing with mold is a much more complicated process than you may think. If not carried out properly, it may recur, and this time might be more intense than before. Mold is also a health hazard for you and your loved ones.
Before dealing with mold, it is vital to understand that mold grows in warm and damp conditions. Some reasons for recurrent mold infestation are:
- Problems with the property’s plumbing
- Water entering through windows, roofs, or doors
- Malfunctioning heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system resulting in humidity
Since mold and water are interlinked, having either of them means you have the other problem as well. So, in such cases, restoration services with experience can come in handy.
How We Help With Mold Damage Restoration
- Like the water damage restoration technique, the first step of mold damage restoration is identifying the source. If the source is not taken care of, it will recur.
- Now, if possible, we try to isolate the mold and hold the mold in one room.
- Next up is setting the drying and other equipment and materials that will aid in getting rid of the mold from your property.
- All the damaged materials, toys, and furniture that are at the risk of getting infected by mold are removed.
- This is followed by using an antimicrobial solution to clean all the surfaces. Care is taken at this step to cover all the mold infected areas. We also carry out fogging with antimicrobial agents at this stage.
- After this, air scrubbers are used in the infected area within two to three days. We will also provide you HVAC cleaning if required.
- Lastly, a final mold test is run before we move ahead with the reconstruction work to complete our water damage restoration efforts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 🏠 Are you available 24/7?
Yes. You may contact our 24/7 emergency contact number and they will help you immediately with your problem. You will speak to a live customer service representative and an expert restoration team can be dispatched to your home within an hour.
- 💲 Do you work with my insurance company?
Yes. We understand that damage restoration services can be costly. You may be already under stress. We want you to spend time taking care of your family. So, we will work with your insurance company. All the expenses of damage repair will be billed to your insurance company and we will take care of this.
- 📃 Are your partners fully licensed and insured?
Yes, our partners are indeed licensed and insured. It is important that you should seek restoration companies backed and protected by insurance and state licensing oversight.